What to expect from the Textures of Mexico Cancun Street Food and Local day tour.
Get off the beaten track and discover 4 authentic street food spots not found on any Cancun Map. From tacos to tamales, this mind-blowing day tour will take you on a culinary journey through Mexico's gastronomy. This is definitely one of the most delicious things to do in Cancun1
Our friendly guide will pick you up at your hotel in our comfortable passenger van. He will not only control the logistical side of your food tour in Cancun, but he'll be sure to explain to you every detail related to the food drinks & story behind each Cancun street joint.
What will I actually taste?
- Classic carnitas (pork tacos) where you will be attended by the owners of the taco shop
- Delight yourself with Mexico city-style "Tamales" at Mercado 23 Cancun
- Savor slow-cooked lamb with Mexican seasonings "Barbacoa Taco"
- Dig into a crunchy Yucatecan "Salbute" topped with turkey or pork at a family-owned local shop
- Choose your favorite from over 40 different natural flavored popsicles at Parque de Las Palapas
Naturally flavored water, freshly squeezed juice and soft drinks are included. Also, sides such as guacamole, beans, pico de gallo and a variety of salsas are offered (don't worry, well warn you if it's spicy)
Lastly, take a stroll through downtown Cancun and visit the emerging Urban Art scene in Cancun that's created to generate environmental awareness. All of our tours are in partnership with Grupo Panorama, the association in charge of the project. We believe you'll love it!
If you are interested in seeing more than just the major Cancun attractions, this is the Cancun Tour for You!
Dare to go all in and experience the food in Cancun like never before with our Textures of Mexico Street food Tour