Cancun Taco Tour and Mexican Beer
Visit the best taco joints that you wouldn't find by yourself & Eat like a true local in the Best Cancun Taco Tour with free transportation included
Take part in this guided culinary tour to sample the greatest tacos in Cancun. After a convenient hotel pickup, benefit from skip-the-line access with a local expert. Eat from the best four taquerias in Cancun. Get a fully local experience with mariachis, learn how hand-made tortillas are made, and immerse into a colorful night food market where you’ll have an amazing street dessert.
- Not a walking tour. We visit the very best taquerias depending on the fame, reputation and history in Cancun. Foodies agree.
- Learn the origin of each dish and the history of each taqueria from a friendly bilingual local guide.
- Have a taste of the casa’s most famous taco and a drink (beer or house soft drink) at each stop. Oh I eat a lot! If you are not satisfied by the last stop, tacos will keep running!
- Veggie & Vegan menu available too!
- Book online and get a free 5 tequila tasting!
Don’t fall for cheap substitutes and book the Authentic Cancun Taco tour!
Book Cancun Taco Tour and Mexican Beer
Adults (+12) $95
Kids (5-11) $69
Free tequila tasting booking online!
Included / Not Included
What's the menu?
- Taco de cochinita: A 24 hours underground roasted pork which has been marinated with annatto and sour orange which can be only found in the Yucatan area.
- Taco coapeñito: The favorite in the center of the country. A mix of Beef, chorizo & chicharron.
- Taco de surtido: The favorite for the locals but not that known.
- Taco al pastor: The most known pork taco, with onions, coriander and pineapple.
- Delicious local dessert. We leave this as a surprise!
We also threw in amazing Mexican beers to pair with our tacos, kind of like a beer tasting. Freshen up with 3 different beers that will highlight each taco even more. For non-drinkers, there’s also a wide-variety of fresh fruit water, and sodas. Prepare yourself to have a night to remember, eating at the best taco joints in Cancun. You will also have the opportunity to taste hand-made tortillas & enjoy listening to an Authentic “Mariachi” band live. Stop wasting time, don’t miss this unique foodie experience, and eat the best tacos in Cancun.
I eat a lot and it’s not going to be enough. This tour was made by big guys. However, if at the last taqueria you are not full, you can have more tacos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cancun has been able to establish a very serious and legit taco scene in recent years. But why is that? Cancun is now home to people all over Mexico, attracting people due to a significant amount of job opportunities, people who brought with them their culinary secrets and recipes from their specific region.
North, south, east or west, you can ask a Mexican and they will tell you that tacos are not alike different areas of Mexico. That is why in our “Cancun Taco Tour” we decided to include tacos representative throughout Mexico in order to take you on a journey across our beautiful country through its food (Ahemm, tacos)
Yes, we offer hotel pick-up and drop off on air conditioned vans. For your total comfort the transfers between the different places we visit, are also included.
Plans have changed? Reschedule or cancel with no cost, just let us know at least 12 hours in advance. Unfortunately, if the tour is canceled after that 12-hour mark, this will be considered a No-Show and no refund will be provided.
Yes, all of our tours are family-friendly. Our tours are recommended for +6 years old kids, however all ages are welcome.
Yes, we consider all dietery preferences and restrictions (allergies, ect). After completing your booking you’ll be asked about your needs, and all menus are adapted accordingly.
All of our tours are designed and tested to provide a complete meal for an average adult. Most participants will feel full after our combination of drinks & food tastings along with breaks and introductions from our tour guide. Our guide will make sure everyone is full before finishing the tour!
Yes, cameras are allowed on the tour. We love our guests to share their experience. Remember to tag us! Find us as @cancunfoodtours in all major networks such as Instagram, TripAdvisor, Facebook or Yelp.