Cancun Street Food Tour, Local Market & urban art with hotel transportation
Try the most delicious local street food in Cancun, straight from street vendors. Pickup and drop-off from your hotel included!
Get off the beaten track and discover 4 authentic street food spots not found on any Cancun Map. From tacos to tamales, this mind-blowing day tour will take you on a culinary journey through Mexico’s gastronomy. This is definitely one of the newest things to do in Cancun!
Our friendly guide will pick you up at your hotel in our comfortable passenger van. He will not only control the logistical side of your food tour in Cancun, but he’ll be sure to explain to you every detail related to the food, drinks & story behind each Cancun street joint.
Why book our Street food tour in Cancun?
- We are #1 of 71 Food & Drink in Cancun Food Tours with more than 980 reviews!
- Visit street food joints you would never find on your own and experience the real Mexican culture and flavors of Cancun like a local.
- Skip the line/no waiting time, our tour has an exclusive table and pre-orders to make all the tour smooth.
- A fun English-speaking guide will explain you everything about the food, the stand, and how locals enjoy these dishes.
- Immerse into an iconic Local market and experience an authentic foodie experience on the best food stands.
How much food will you eat in our Street Food Tour and Local Market?
- Classic carnitas (pork tacos) tacos
- Mexico city-style “Tamales” at a colorful Market where only locals go.
- Torta de chilaquiles (You’re in for a treat)
- Cochinita “Salbute”
- Natural flavored popsicles for dessert
As a bonus, take a stroll through downtown Cancun and visit the emerging Urban Art scene in Cancun that’s created to generate environmental awareness. All of our tours are in partnership with Grupo Panorama, the association in charge of the project. You are going to love it. Dare to go all in and experience the food in Cancun like never before with our Textures of Mexico Street food Tour.
- Round trip transportation in an air conditioned van is included from any hotel in Cancun, Playa Mujeres and Costa Mujeres.
- All the described food and drinks are included
- Tips for the restaurants
- Extra food and drinks (available to purchase), not specified in the tour description
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, and Riviera Maya, but we can pick you up at the price of $15 per person, payable when pick up (Round Trip)
- Tips for the guide (Optional)
- No wheelchair accessible
Book Cancun Street Food Tour and Local Market Visit
Free Tequilia tasting booking online!
Cancun Street Food Tour and Local Market Visit Itinerary
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we offer hotel pick-up and drop off on air conditioned vans. For your total comfort the transfers between the different places we visit, are also included.
Plans have changed? Reschedule or cancel with no cost, just let us know at least 12 hours in advance. Unfortunately, if the tour is canceled after that 12-hour mark, this will be considered a No-Show and no refund will be provided.
Yes, all of our tours are family-friendly. Our tours are recommended for +6 years old kids, however all ages are welcome.
Yes, we consider all dietery preferences and restrictions (allergies, ect). After completing your booking you’ll be asked about your needs, and all menus are adapted accordingly.
All of our tours are designed and tested to provide a complete meal for an average adult. Most participants will feel full after our combination of drinks & food tastings along with breaks and introductions from our tour guide. Our guide will make sure everyone is full before finishing the tour!
Yes, cameras are allowed on the tour. We love our guests to share their experience. Remember to tag us! Find us as @cancunfoodtours in all major networks such as Instagram, TripAdvisor, Facebook or Yelp.